Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moodstone Ring Caught My Eye With this Indie Jewelry Artisan on Etsy!



The Jewelry Pitt may be new to etsy, but is certainly not new to jewelry making! With a degree in Jewelry Design from the Fashion Institute of Technology, they already have experience under their little ole belt!







When I was seaching around etsy the other morning the Rainbow Moodstone Ring caught my eye, so I included it in a treasury that I did that day. But, my interest in the ring didnt just stop with the treasury, I have been looking at the ring just about everyday admiring it. Now, I feel that since I cant wear the ring (chubby fingers) I will share it with everyone here!



The Jewelry Pitt is just starting out on etsy, and still filling up their shop, but you dont want to miss out on this shop. Heart them and stop back often, as they plan to add new designs regularly!

1 comment: