Sunday, August 9, 2009

Camille Wanders Right Into My Heart- love this etsy shop!





We recently received Camille Wanders samples for the August 2009 It's All In The Bag release, and they are AWESOME! Camille Wanders sent in some really cute handmade little pouches, so cool! I like the little pouches so much that I decided to check the shop out tonight, and its got a really laid back, organic, earthy vibe to it.

I really like that there are a variety of sizes for the shirts in the shop, I even found a shirt that I love that will fit my chub a dub dub body type! There are a lot of nature themed throughout all of the items with plenty of trees and butterflies. I absolutely adore the designs and have added the shirt to my "BIRTHDAY WISHLIST"!

It's All In The Bag August 2009 edition comes out in about a week on August 16th, and we are really excited, all of the contributors sent in amazing samples of their work. 100% of profits from the bags go to Peaceful Prairie Sanctuary, and here's hoping we can raise even more money for the animals with this round of bags!


Interested in being in our Holiday 2009 sample/promotion bag? You can sign up on our website!

Thanks again Camille Wanders for sending in some of your uniquely handmade beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment