Friday, July 31, 2009

Vegan Face and Beauty by Bella Pure


Bella Pure recently sent me a couple of items for my face, to try out. If you are vegan and getting a little older, like I am, you know how hard it is to find good face care items.

I waited for a night that I really needed some pampering and was ready to try out my natural face serum and 2 in 1 eye and night creme. And oh what a day it was! After washing my face I applied the face serum, in circular upward motions, it felt very soothing and relaxing just before bed. I never even would have thought about it if the face serum didnt say "Dont help gravity by tugging down on your skin." I had a total "DUH" moment when I read that, seems so simple and obvious but I am so glad it stated "the obvious."

Jessi has very dark circles around her eyes, so much so that sometimes her eyes even ache...she just couldnt wait to try out the 2 in 1 eye and night creme! We both applied it on our lids and around our eyes before bed, it has a really smooth texture and felt rather soothing. What I really loved was that it didnt leave my skin all greasy and sticky, it went on smooth and absorbed into our tired skin. When we woke up the next morning I felt brighter, like my eyes were more alert even, and my face felt soft as a baby's booty! I think I am going to have to try out the facial firming serum when I get my birthday money!

Want to check out some of Bella Pure's items, they will be in the upcoming release of It's All In The Bag!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, Yours has SERIOUSLY got to be one of the cutest blogs I have ever seen! We're twitter friends (I'm so new to all these darn social networks) but in this case, I'm really glad I found you! I can't wait to comb through more of the finds on your blog...really great job, thank you!!
    If you know of anyone interested in a bridal show happening in the LA area this weekend, please spread the word! It's $10 at the door, but we're giving away free tics just by leaving the person's name on the blog. www.Veganbride.com/blog
    Love your blog! Feel free to say hello at any time!
    Bless,
    :) Candy

    ReplyDelete