Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's All In The Bag- Vegan Craft Samples Reviewed By Sarah Kramer author of How It All Vegan series


Today we were reviewed by Sarah Kramer, author of the How It All Vegan cookbook series. You can check out the review on her website, or read it right here as I copy and paste it!


"I recently received a bag from Vegan Craft Samples. WHAT A FUN IDEA!! For $25 you get a cloth bag sent to you filled with vegan goodies from all different crafty vegan product makers. The best part is that 100% of the $$ goes to a different animal sanctuary each month! Each bag is unique and different containing 17-20 different samples!

I think my favourite item in the bag (besides a rad keychain from Vegan Dish) is the Girls are not Chicks colouring book. I can’t decide if I should keep that … or send it to my nephew and start his feminist brainwashing now!! :)

Check out Vegan Craft Samples HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment