Monday, July 20, 2009

I want to ride my bicycle, all over town after eating a huge vegan dinner!

Today's search for an awesome etsy item was far too easy, I searched VeganEtsy Team, and one of the first things that popped up, I LOVE! First of all, if you know me, you know that I love bikes, I ride mine everywhere that I go. In fact, I like them so much that I have not 1 but 2 bicycle related tattoos! Ok Ok so what did I find?

A bike print bag set by Vegancraftastic and it is so awesome! What would I put in the bags if they were mine? First of all I would put my knitting in the larger bag, and some cash in the little pouch....then I'd hop on my bike and ride down to the coffee shop for some knittin' 'N' tea sippin'!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fabulous finds. I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete